As a member of the PiperBurnett team, Jessica has demonstrated a passion for family law and serving the individuals, couples, and families who rely on our firm. After obtaining her B.A. in History at The University of Texas at Austin, Jessica attended Baylor University School of Law. Prior to graduating, Jessica interned with the 433rd District Court of Texas in her hometown of New Braunfels, Texas, and the Travis County District Attorney’s Office, where she formed a foundational understanding of state law and the importance of properly representing the citizens of Texas before our court system.
Jessica brings an enthusiastic commitment to guiding clients through emotional times while she works to reach a favorable resolution to their case.
Outside the office and courtroom, Jessica enjoys Longhorn Football and Basketball, reading, and spending time with her family and her dog, Charlie.
- Baylor University School of Law– J.D., 2015
- The University of Texas at Austin– B.A., history, Certificate of European Studies; English Minor
Licenses, Certifications & Bar Admissions
- Supreme Court of Texas, 2015
Professional & Community Involvement
- State Bar of Texas – Family Law Section, member 2015
- Austin Bar Association – Family Law Section, member 2015
- Travis County Women’s Legal Society, Events Committee
- Baylor Law Alumni Association, member